.pdf files -
Some files, eg the newsletter are in the Adobe Acrobat .pdf format. If you see these are not showing you may need to download the .pdf reader. Click here to access the website, then follow the instructions.
Flashplayer files -
The website may also contain slideshows of some of our events. These will probably be in the ‘Flashplayer format. If you are unable to see the photo slide shows you may need to download ‘Flashplayer’. Click here to access the website, then follow the instructions.
This page is to show advice to visitors where it has been brought to the host that there has been a problem viewing pages, pictures or any part of our web site.
For Apple Users -
If the picture slideshows, such as those on the past events pages appear as blank spaces, try this;
1. Open the ‘SAFARI’ menu and click on ‘Preferences’.
2. Click on ‘Security’ and choose ‘Plug-
3. Look for ‘Adobe Flash Player’ in the left hand column and make sure there is a tick in the box.
4. Look for ‘kentsouthjec.org.uk’ in the right hand column.
5. In the box to the right make sure ‘ON’ is selected. It may say ‘ASK’ or ‘OFF’. Both these will prevent the pictures from showing.
|Website page help|
|Where we meet|